Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

PICTURES!!!

Well we finally have the internet at home! So here are some pictures from our LATEST trip to Disney. We weren't able to go for 2 weeks because of blackout dates..but finally on Monday we went back! We rode the roller coaster twice, the small coaster in California Adventure, got a free tortilla...MMM...then went to Disneyland and rode Peter Pan, Toontown rollercoaster, and Roger Rabbit! It was a kiddy ride day cuz  I was still getting over my cold..cough cough! I love seeing Ben EVERYDAY and getting to be his best friend. I know being his wife will be SO great.


That little stinker snuck in a goofy face! He makes me laugh EVERYDAY!
K this van was advertising "Milkin Mama's" so people who can't nurse can by breast milk...which I suppose is sorta cool since it's better for babies than formula! But weird at the same time..!!!
Ben becomes more of a ham everday.  I think I've done this to him...but it's all good! I love it!
This is us waiting for the kiddy roller coaster at Cal Adventure...it's comparable to the Wild Mouse at Lagoon...it was...fun¿
And of course I had to end with this one...we're a match made somewhere...and this proves someone up there has a sense of humor. 

1 comment:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Ha ha That is so fun!! How awesome that you get to go so often!! And WAY cute pictures... however I would agree, that is kinda odd fo advertise that on a car.... but... I guess that is how people in So. Cal hear about stuff, since there is so much traffic HA HA :) That is awesome! You guys are so cute!!