Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

MORE PICTURES!!!



This is me being really happy that I have a great fiance! haha actually if you could only see my whole self...I embarassed Ben today so bad! I am wearing hawaiian capris, white fuzzy socks and I threw HIS black shoes on so I could go down to check the mail with him! He wouldn't walk next to me...he told me I look retarted! Which I do...I was laughing SO hard trying to catch up to him. He reluctantly kissed me goodbye on his way back to work. Hahaha...I love him!
And last but definitely not least...these are the flowers Ben had at the apartment the day I moved in! They are on their 4th week so they are almost ALL dead...but this little fella wanted it's picture taken! He's so thoughtful to have my favorite flowers waiting for me! He'll be a very thoughtful husband!!!

3 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

Wow! Way to catch a guy with talent- haha. Mine has lots of talent too... but I'm not sure about making a canopy- haha. You guys really look so happy together... I'm happy for you. Good luck with the next week!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

That is way cute!! How awesome! I love the canopy. :)

You will love having a handy husband. :) I have this list of things when Austin gets bored he can used his handy-ness and get to work :) Ha ha The list hasn't been touched yet, no time, but it is the idea that counts right! HA HA

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Oh, and I often wear funky stuff on cleaning, packing, or working in the home days too.

Our poor men..... :)