Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Phase 10 anyone?

Ok so this is REALLY funny. Ben and I have played Phase 10 about 4-5 times now. And it never fails, I ALWAYS win! I always get all the wilds, and he gets smoked, sometimes two phases behind! He gets SO ornery! hahaha...I had to capture some pictures of him in a bad mood, cuz he's NEVER in a bad mood! Sorry honey, but these are too funny to pass up!


He's SO irritated that I'm capturing these moments!!!
This is actually how I hold my cards. I'm a lefty, and never learned how to hold them so I could see them all...so they are all in a wad.
Right here he's saying "STOP TAKING PICTURES!" and I find it hilarious!
And this is about the time he stole the camera from me.....

He loves me, he just doesn't like to lose at cards to me! he he he! We're getting married in FOUR DAYS!!!

3 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

haha- You guys look so right for each other. These pictures remind me of my hubby... He gets so mad when I beat him at anything- especially when I have no idea what I'm doing- like with Smash Bros... haha.

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

HA HA That is awesome!

Love those special moment shots (HA HA) I do that all the time and poor austin... Gets so annoyed.

But they are really cute, so we as women appreciating cuteness can't help ourselves.

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

That post made me laugh out loud. I love how you hold your cards, you are so funny. Shawn also gets so... mad when I win him in games. He won't let us stop playing until he wins, sometimes it take hours.