Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

I got tagged by Kara!

Tag I'm it!

5 Things On My To Do List:
1. Pack for my wedding/honeymoon
2. Move Ben's Stuff over
3. Finish making wedding video
4. Get a pedicure
5. Make Dinner

5 Jobs I've had:
1. Zions Bank
2. Westates Movie Theaters
3. Opera Pacific
4. Red Lobster
5. The Spectrum: accounting clerk/carrier

Places I've Lived:
1. Costa Mesa, CA
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Cedar City, UT
4. St. George, UT
5. One Month in Michigan

Favorite Snacks:

1. Cheese Nips
2. Chocolate
3. Wheat thinks and diet coke
4. Juice it up smoothie
5. Watermelon

Things I Would Do if I Were A Billionaire

1. Buy houses in Cali and Utah
2. give my family and friends money
3. Get out of debt--duh
4. Travel
5. Start a Family

5 Things you Don't Know About Me

1. I have moved 16 times, 9 in the past 4 years
2. I had head lice when I was 5
3. I have kissed 30 some odd boys
4. I am WAY emotional on birth control...I cry during commercials, listening to the radio, just thinking to myself...It's impossible.
5. I have a birth mark on my inner thigh.

I now tag: Chandi, Hayley, and Ashley!

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

I'm so jealous of your beautiful pictures! I love all the angels and light she captured! SO PRETTY!! Less than one week and you'll be sealed to your true love forever! (And. . .HONEYMOON TIME!!!!! ;)

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

ha ha I will get there I promise!

I love you pictures, you guys look amazing!

Who is doing your wedding video :)

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

ps... HA HA I just noticed, You tagged me! I just tagged you too! that is funny...