Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Best Husband Award!

So I don't want to cause any competition over who's husband is the best...but mine is so SO amazing he made me SO happy last night--I cried! Good tears! Tears of joy! :) We were winding down for the night, and I was thinking "It would be so fun to play sorry in bed.." and as I walked past our bedroom into the bathroom to take a shower, I saw the sorry box sitting on our bed! It was as if Ben had read my mind! I couldn't resist...I walked up to him and just started to cry! I think the experiences in my past help me to better appreciate him and our marriage. The simple act of being so in tune with me and knowing what I love just brought me to tears! He's the best husband! I'll probably brag about him constantly...I just love him! He takes the dog out in the morning so I don't have to, makes me dinner, and can't wait for me to get home at night! He's the love of my life and my best friend! We're pretty evenly matched when it comes to the game of SORRY as well! We each won a round last night then called it good! :)

2 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Ha ha! That is awesome!!

I haven't played that in forever... We should pull it out :) ha ha

Chanelle said...

What dog? You have a dog?