Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

More More More!

Here are some more fun pictures from our FUN honeymoon! I can't believe how long blogger takes sometimes to upload pictures! But nonetheless...here are some more fun ones!

This was on a particularly wave-strong day...but isn't that a cool shot Ben captured?
Pina Coladas are my FAVORITE!!!
This is when we were snorkeling at the Turtle Farm in the man made lagoon! WHOO HOO!!!

We really had a fun vacation. It was much needed after a stressful engagment! :) As soon as I get more wedding pictures I'll put them up as well!  It was such a beautiful day.
As for now we are both back to work, and it's hard to not see each other every waking moment of every da! I miss Ben a lot while I'm at work. But my job is REALLY quite nice. The docs are really cool and nice, and the office is super neat. And my hours ROCK. I get 2 1/2 hours for lunch cuz they close the office and re-open from 3:30-6:30! It's way cool. And they're closed Tuesdays, and half days Friday! So I have a lot of time to play with Lady. She keeps us on our toes! Already we've lost a pair of favorite shoes EACH. So Ben's out and so am I! But we still love her and she's like a baby to us! We are having fun finding a routine for life and working out our new schedules. Being married is AMAZING, and I love seeing Ben every night and not having to say goodbye! He's SUCH a good husband! In fact I'll post all the pictures of things he surprised me with last night. He's a go-to guy, and I'm so proud of him everyday! I'm more and more in love with him as each HOUR passes, and so thankful he's my eternal husband. He'll be a great dad,  I can already tell! :) But that's another story for another day... :)

4 comments:

Jeff Olsen said...

Looks like you guys had a blast on your honeymoon! I am glad to hear that you're soo happy! We've been married for 2 years now and I STILL am so sad that I can't spend all day, every day with Jeff...we just love each other. But I guess you get better used to it. :D Have a great day!

Kylee said...

Im so glad that you are so happy! I'm jealous of your honeymoon!!!

The Allen Family said...

I'm so jealous! The sand even looks beautiful there! Ya, coming back to reality (jobs and early mornings) sucks, but it's also fun to live life with a HUSBAND! YAY! I'm so happy that you're happy!!

Chanelle said...

I thought your trip was for three weeks? What happened?