Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Old...sorta

So I noticed people are putting up old pictures for fun! Ben and I don't really have any old ones..because we haven't even been together a year yet! But this is THE first picture ever taken of us. I was just looking on myspace at all our pictures..and I just can't believe this day happened! I can't believe what a miracle it is that we met on ldschat.com and he flew all the way to Vegas to meet me, and now we're married! This was the first of many hugs, and I do remember just knowing I was hugging my future (and now actual) husband! And look at how happy and cute he is! I also love this picture cuz in the corner on the top is the Phantom Ad, and that's the show we saw that night for our first date! (After going to the Shark Aquarium at Mandalay Bay, and walking the strip for 5 hours). Anyway...this is the beginning of a legacy! :)

4 comments:

Avree said...

What a cute story! I'm glad you found my blog, congrats on your recent wedding!

The Allen Family said...

Oh, I almost bawled at that post! Darling!!!!! :) So glad you found each other! XOXO!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

THat is awesome!! I love it! Isn't it funny how there is someone out there perfect for someone? It is just a journey to find them sometimes :)

I love your story! And that is SUCH a cute picture!

Clenece said...

Hey Kirsten I saw your comment on Beth's blog and just wanted to say HI and then congratulate you on your new marriage. I am so happy to see your doing VERY well. You look so beautiful in your dress and in all your pictures. I have a blog as well but it is blocked. I would be happy to add you if you want, e-mail me (Blincster@hotmail.com) your address and I will add you. Good to see you are doing well.