Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Well these pictures will have to come in some installments! Hope everyone enjoys our trip through pictures!
In our limo after the wedding
Mad because our flight the next morning was CANCELLED and we had to spend a night in Houston!!!
The first time we saw the beach...oh wow. It was SO pretty! This is the pool to the left and the umbrellas we sat under on the sand. 
This is when we arrived in HELL. Check out the burned fire and brimstone...scary!
The courtyard behind us at our hotel. Where all the little turtles swim:)


5 comments:

The Allen Family said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Looks like you had a wonderful time even though you spent a day in the AIRPORT and a day in HELL! :) Love ya!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

WAHOO! That is awesome!

LOVE GOOD BEDDING!!

Hope Paradise was AMAZING!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks B-E-A-U-tiful! I'm so happy for you! The wedding is over, you are married! But I also Cannot lie. I am sad. Sad because I wont see you every 3 weeks! You have to tell me every time you are coming home! If you don't and I find out...you will be in so much trouble! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Robyn said...

I can't wait to see more! It looks so beautiful. Can't wait for you to get settled into real life so I can see you! I'm also excited about your new job!! call me when you can. love ya!

Mal and Kade said...

That looks like a blast. It is so cool to these those pictures cuz I have been to most of those places! We loved the Caymans! How was the wedding? I bet amazing, sorry we didn't make it we had company in town!