Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lots of pictures!!!

I finally got blogger to upload my pictures fast! So here are some random fun pictures!!! 


Our display of pictures at the entrance
Our guestbook display
My new parents! They've always been Ben's parents...haha
going back to get our stuff!

My beautiful sisters!
Me with my parentals
My dad loved my boquet! haha
We had to get a diet coke because we were 
We're leaving the temple married!
Kissing married!
On our way to the temple!
Our moms!
This was our goodbye token!
Inside our getaway limo!

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Oh my! Those pictures are so fun! I love that you guys got to go to the temple together! I love the weeks after where everyone gives you the pictures they took of your day. They're all beautiful!!! Love ya!

P.S. Thanks for knowing Alice's name. It was bugging me and Mand so bad!! :)

Robyn said...

very fun! it looks like it was so classy! you sure looked gorgeoulous!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

I love those!! And your set up!! It is awesome!

I love the colors too! PERFECT!!