Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN!!!

A- Attached or Single?- Attached at the hip!



B- Best Friend? - Ben is my best friend, Wes was my longest friend that I was closest to, Lauren is my best girlfriend, and my mom is my all time sisterly best friend



C- Cake or Pie?- Cake most of the time! White cake..mmm



D-Day of choice?- Saturday. Nothing the next day except church, and I get to sleep in and play with Ben ALL DAY!



E- Essential item?- My purse--it has EVERYTHING in it.



F- Favorite color?- Purple

G- Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears cuz the fact that they are called "worms" freaks me out!



H-Hometown?- I was born in Cedar City, UT--lived in Las Vegas for 9 years, then St George for 10-11!

I- Indulgence(s)?- Chocolate, bubble baths, being with Ben, going to the beach, buying perfume, sleepin in!



J- January or July? - July, it's closer to my birthday! And the 4th of July is a GREAT holiday!



K-Kids?- Not yet! Let's get past the wedding first eh?



L- Life is incomplete without?- Ben, my family, laughing, chocolate, love, the gospel.



M- Marriage date?- April 12 2008!!!!



Number of siblings?- 3 sisters Ashlee is 17, Desi is 13, Tasha is 10. or did she just turn 11? I think 11. And then my sisters in law will be Breanna 17, and Miranda 23

O- Oranges or apples?- Oranges cuz I live in SoCal!!! Home grown baby!



P- Phobias or fears?- snakes, spiders, the dark!



Q- Quotes?- "Life is like a box of chocolates...haha jk. Um... Live for today, dream for tomorrow


R- Reasons to smile?- I'm getting married in 3 1/2 days, I am SO in love, I live in California, I have a family who loves me, and I'm getting married in the TEMPLE!



S-Season? - Spring, it's pretty, cherry blossoms, and it's NOW. And I'm getting married!



T-Tag 5 people?-
Chandi, Kara, Mikki, Jenna, Malorie

U- Unknown fact?- I was taken by aliens when I was 6. Just kidding. I have no secrets! haha



V- Very Favorite store?- Maurices. I agree Ashley! I find all my fave clothes there!

W- Worst Habit?- I interrupt people and get too excited to wait for them to finish sometimes!



X- X-ray or ultrasound?- I've never had an ultrasound...but I want one cuz it'll mean I'm preggers! haha



Y-Your favorite food?- chocolate...or fettucini alfredo from pasta factory, and CAFE RIO!



Z- Zodiac?- GEMINI!!!

Thanks Ash!

No comments: