Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HONEYMOON HERE WE COME!!!

Ok so it's official! We are going to the Grand Cayman Islands for our honeymoon! The trip is all booked and we are SO SO SO EXCITED!!!! For those of you who don't know, Ben teaches voice lessons to a REALLY nice lady who is GIVING us a honeymoon. We could go anywhere in the world, and after months of deliberating,we decided Grand Cayman because it's new for both of us, you need a passport to go, it's BEAUTIFUL, and not too far away! So look for yourself at the pictures I found online...and you'll see why we decided to go there! I'm not gonna post too many, cuz we're gonna have our own personal pictures up here soon! We are SO very grateful we were blessed to have this FREE honeymoon valued at over 5,000 dollars! So just think of us enjoying our fun in the sun in less than 3 weeks! :)







5 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Sheesh! Do you think you could fit one more person in your room? Actually, two--I can't go without Bryan! We'll be really quiet and not disturb. I promise. :)

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

That is AWESOME!! Way to go! You will have to take ZILLIONS of pictures! :)

Mal and Kade said...

Kirsten! This is Malorie McArthur(Ence now) I found your blog on Mikki's page and I am so excited! I think about how you're doing all the time but have never known how to get in touch with you. I hope we can stay in contact now! So you're getting married? That's really exciting! Oh and Kade and I just got back from a cruise and Grand Caymans was one of the stops. It is incredible you totally made the right choice!

photography by Mikki said...

Hey!!!! I just posted a couple of my favorites from your Bridals...take a look and let me know what ya think! Your disk is going out on Monday, so I'm excited for you to see them all.

Hooray for the Honeymoon- what a great place to go...Wow!

Meghan Ence said...

Hey Kirsten. This is Meghan Kelly now Ence. I found your blog! Congrats on getting married. I saw your pictures on Mikki's blog. Wow they are beautiful. You look very pretty and I love your dress. I'm glad you have a so I can keep up on you. Have fun on your honeymoon. I'm very jealous! Where do you live in Cali? I'm from orange county and I think you said you were moving to somewhere by Newport Beach. My best friend is moving there. Anyways, long post but I just wanted to say hi!