Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cool dream...

So last night I had this really cool dream...Ben and I were talking on the phone last night before I went to bed and we were talking about how cool our wedding day will be and how excited we are to be sealed forever in the Temple!...so my dream....

I had a dream I was in the sealing room in the SG Temple, and in my dream it was a LOT bigger. I was in my dress and all, and guess who walked in? President Monson! I immediately stood up and gasped, then walked over to him and shook his hand, and even hugged him. I told him how grateful I was for him and how happy I was that I got to be married in the temple. It was REALLY cool! And definitely better than the dreams I've BEEN having...examples...the wrong dress, wrong flowers...cool stuff like that :) The classic wedding nightmares!!!



1 comment:

Brittany said...

Wow. It is so good to talk to you. It really has been forever. So it looks like you are getting married. Congratulations! When is the big day? Where are you living and what are you up to.
We are in Vegas, waiting to hear from Law Schools to see where we will be later this year (hopefully we stay in vegas) and waiting for our little one. I can't wait.