Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Our apartment!


Ok so this is our new apartment! I found these pictures online from where I actually found the listing for the place...since I haven't been able to take any pictures myself yet and get them uploaded. It's not a mansion, but we have literally fit everything somewhere. We have nice storage space here!



Oh and that stove...is not our stove. We got a brand new one that actually sorta matches the rest of the kitchen...it's WHITE. :) We love it though!

We just enjoyed our first relaxing weekend at the apartment. I've teased Ben that we get to see each other 17/7 because he has to go home at night and not sleep with me yet :( BUT we're only 3 weeks and 5 days away from the big day! So we'll survive :) Anyway, that's the update for now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Kirst! And a fireplace hooray!

Robyn said...

wow, so we haven't called each other and we live less than an hour away now! sorry, my day seems to slip by as soon as I get one thing done! today it was paying a bill, sorry. We are going home to bless baby on the 30th but we leave on wednesday but we I get back, it's PARTYTIME!

I hope all your planning and preparation is going great. sure love ya!

The Allen Family said...

I love it! I love the wood floor! Can't wait until we can come visit! XOXO! PS - Call me if I can help with the wedding plans.

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

what a cute place!! Love it!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Oh do I remember the days of having to go home to your own bed. We both lived in Cedar City together and lets juts say that was our biggest trial. But yes we did get married in the temple:)