Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

...Just a little peek!....

So this is what Ben and I did this weekend! It was a long but very fun bridal shoot with the wonderful Mikki and Brade Platt! These are not their shots YET, these are just some silly ones my mom took with her cell phone. So sneak peek for everyone coming to the wedding in AHHH!!! 18 days! I saw my countdown on our page today and got SO excited! We're glad it's finally so close! Ben looked SO handsome in his tux and pink vest/tie combo! We had so much fun with Mikki and Brade, they made the experience really eventful :) So yay for my dress, and yay for the sash that Ben spent 3 hours making the night before. What can I say? he's just the BEST! I love him and can't wait to marry him! :)




5 comments:

The Allen Family said...

LOVE the dress!! And, the pink sash is so cute! I can't wait to see the real pictures! I bet they're beautiful! See you soon (in the temple)!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So soon! No worries about not being able to stop by! You are plenty busy! I'm just glad I got to see you when I did your nails! I can't believe the next time i see you will be the day before you get married!!!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

HOW EXCITING! You look so pretty!!

I love that dress it is way pretty :)

this is exciting!!!

Happy for you!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Cute pictures, I love the colors and your dress is awesome.

Errin said...

your dress is so pretty! Congrats! Im so happy for you guys!