Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

All moved in!

Hi all! So Ben and I had a LONG fun weekend! I'll put up pictures when I get them from my mom eventually...but we got all my stuff and some of his stuff moved into the apartment! WOO HOO! I have left the nest for the last time :) We have a way cute little one bedroom apartment in Costa Mesa, not far from the office we work at. It's just up the street from where Ben has been living with his room mates!
This weekend we went to Universal Studios with my family which was way fun, my first time there. Then we went shopping and to the beach where we saw a dead seal that washed up on shore. EW that part was gross. and I took Lady who had a BLAST at the beach. She got swallowed by a wave (she was terrified of the ocean) then rolled around in the sand...which made her by far the dirtiest she's EVER been! At one point she even ran REALLY far down the beach cuz nobody was paying attention and she got free. That was scary, but luckily some nice girl held onto her leash till I could come rescue her. Needless to say, she got a bath that day and the difference was night and day. She's so cute when she's clean!
So now the task at hand is unpacking all the boxes! But I'm looking forward to that cuz Ben will be there to do it with me! I'm SO excited to finally live close and have a normal relationship. Now we just get to be excited for the wedding! only one more month! YAY! :)

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Yay! Glad you made it to CA! It's so fun that you get to be close to your honey! Plus, YAY, that it's only one month away until the happiest day of your lives! XOXO!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Yea!! Cali is amazing!

HA HA in response to your comment, It took Austin FOREVER to adjust!!

He still isn't quite there yet.... our first year of marriage we have literally like NO pictures. Because his perspective was "don't take pictures unless you are doing something worthy" and I am like "uhh... No.. You make EVERY MOMENT A PICTURE WORTHY MOMENT!" so poor little austin... he will have to be ok with it. He is stuck FOR ALL ETERNITY!! BWHAHAHAHA... just kidding. I think he is starting to get ok with it though.

SO THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR BEN!!

WISHING YOU LUCK!! :)

Glad you made it here! If you are ever going up to Tahoe, let me know and You guys can stay with us or something. WE could figure something out anyway. We are about an hour from Tahoe. But at least you wouldn't have to rent a place... that can be expensive. :)

Lyndy Butler said...

I am so happy for you Kirsty! I wish we all could be California girls. and I am so glad you found such an awesome man. and that he gave you an awesome gum chewing puppy.