Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Full weekend!


Ben and I got to go home for our first time to Utah since our wedding! It was much needed, and we had a lot of fun.  Since the reason Ben had time off was for Memorial day, we spent some time visiting gravesites, and even an old cemetery in New Harmony! But before any of this, I happened to pinch a nerve in my neck or something, so I was in a LOT of pain. Luckily, my dad had some extra "pain killers" he let me "borrow", from his shoulder surgery...I won't tell you which kind. I had a LOT of fun riding my sisters fake small horse, chasing the dogs with it, jumping on the trampoline, and telling Ben my legs felt like clouds. Hahaha...But these are the pictures of how happy and fun I was after I took just one! YAY!


I actually LOOK high as a kite...
This is my family friend Christina's baby Ava Elise! She is SO cute and only 3 1/2 weeks here! I think in this first picture she is looking at me like I'm a freak cuz of the above pictures...no actually she LOVED me and stared at me all she could! Don't worry...I'm only a LOT baby hungry!


Look at her little tiny legs! I love it!
I love seeing Ben hold babies. Especially baby girls...it just melts my heart! And adds to that minimal baby hunger I have...
This is me with baby Ava. Sorry I look horrific, but that's what the drugs'll do...
I don't know about any of you, but this is my favorite face babies make! SO FUNNY!
Moving right along..this is what Lady would look like if she wore glasses...luckily she has her contacts so she doesn't have to balance glasses...lol


This is the big green field we crossed in New Harmony to get to the old cemetery. It was being watered, so we had an adventure getting across! I totally soiled my new white shoes, and after dirtying his shoes, Ben just gave up and went bare foot!




Me and my mom who was SO excited to have us there all weekend!
My stupid dirty shoe




Ben after he put on his shoes, without his socks. HAHAHA he can be so funny sometimes...mostly the silly way he was acting with his farmer john look was funny!


Lady's first experience in a cemetery...

This is REALLY cool. This guy was a PVT CO in the Mormon Battalion and fought in the Mexican War. 

The kids and dogs
This headstone has always intrigued me...it says "Died by the fall of a wall..." Sad huh? there are two of these and they were both kids. Sad.

Lady frolicking through the greenrass
Inka doingthe same thing...she's a copycat...er copy dog

My cute dad, he loves his picture taken...NOT!
She on the other hand...DOES like her picture taken..haha


This picture took MANY efforts because Ben was in a silly mood!

With my grandma Irene..she was SO tickled to see us and made us sing (even though I was high on...the L drug.)
This is my cousin Carli, or as she calls herself 
"cousin red" with her two sons. She's expecting a surprise baby girl in November! I knew before she even told me...for those of you who don't know I have predicted almost 10 pregnancies before anyone tells me anything! It's creepy. I wonder if I'll know for myself before I take the test???
Ok if you can't read it...it says "Bitten by a rabid coyote, developed rabies,became violent, was smothered by a feather bed, when husband returned she and her unborn child were dead and buried." WOW. Intense for a head stone. This was in the Cedar City Cemetery where many of my family members are buried.


And finally, the end of the weekend...actually this was last night when Ben and I went to Disneyland for the last time before Ben's pass expired! We'll get a new one for him but not for a bit...
We always have SO much fun there!
Us on California Screamin...when you are towards the front it tickles your tummy LOTS more! I had the giggles after we got off the ride! We also had fun running into Kade Hendershot and his new bride! They were on their honeymoon and we had a 45 second conversation with them as we were both running to opposite rides! haha..we rode Indiana Jones, Buzz Lightyear, and Space Mountain last night, as well as the roller coaster. We LOVE Disneyland!

Thanks for reading everyone...

4 comments:

Errin said...

wow, you have so much fun! And that is like the longest blog post i have ever seen! :)

The Allen Family said...

Cute post! I love long weekends! I'm sad we missed you. I guess it just means that we'll have to come and stay with you guys this summer. :) Love ya!

Aubrey said...

and I thought we had a crazy fun weekend! What a fun way to spend it! I truly believe that baby hunger can make you crazy!!! Let alone the 'drugs' you were taking.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for calling me you whore! So not cool! I thought we had a pact! You call no matter what when you come the St. George! Even if you are slammed visiting family the whole time! Not cool. NOT COOL!












OK, I'm OK. I wasn't in town anyway...but you are still a whore! :D