Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Flashback Friday


So Robyn and some others always do a flashback Friday, and I thought it was a PERFECT day to do one of my own since I realized this morning, today is the exact day, five years ago, that I graduated high school! Robyn and I were talking yesterday about how much has happened in five years, and I am truly grateful for all that I've been able to do! I have had some hard times, but in the midst of that, a lot of fun! I have gotten to travel a little, perform in few shows, make new friends that I never would have made had I not gotten divorced...and I fell in love again! It has been a busy but GREAT five years! Can't wait to see what the next five bring! 

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

What a fun idea! I loved seeing your wedding shots! I wish I could have been there. I love you!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

I know I seriously think that is an awesome idea... I need to get on it ha ha :)

WOW Graduation... that is insane... 5 years ago....