Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

LOOONG DAY!


So I am STILL at work and it is 7:16 in the p.m.! Our office closes at 6:30, but thanks to my magnificent scheduling skills I had SEVEN new patients in our office this evening! I don't know if the Doc wants to kiss me for getting so many patients to show, or kill me for getting them to all show at once! Anyhow, this posting is just to let you all know how much I LOVE my job! I have been here for 3 weeks now, and just when I think it can't get better, it totally does! The Doc takes care of me, and is a great man to work for. The associate Doctor, Dr. Gus (his last name is Tsamoutalidis...so it's Dr. Gus) is a riot to have around, and we have 3 massage therapists, Hugo and Jim...who crack me up everyday. They like to do voices in back when they're putting away files for me! And then the third is Tanya, who just started today! She's a sweet fun girl who I think I'll love working with! We also just took on another doctor, Dr. Bill. His name is actually Bill Porath..but thats hard for patients to remember or say or something...so once again...Dr. Bill! He's a father and a down to earth guy who I think will keep the others in line! Then there's Hymie, our phyiscal therapist, who is a super nice guy that always offers to buy us tea or coffee. No thanks Hymie but you're great for offering!! I come in at 7:45 on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, then on Monday Wed, and Thurs I am off at 1 for lunch, and back at 3:30! So I have a LOOONG lunch break! Then Friday I am totally off at 1 and don't have to come back! :) It's fantastic. I have my Tuesdays off to work with Ben at Opera Pacific still, and have the option of going to events with Dr. Pollack to make some bonus money! :) The environment I work in is a GREAT one, with a very positive vibe. Everyone that walks through the door needs care and becomes my best friend when they realize they are definitely going to get it here. If anyone is ever in the area and needs a good experience with a chiropractor, come see me! The doctors are NOT out for money, they truly want to help people feel good! It's ok that I work late because it's a great place to be!!!

No comments: