Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

52 Odd Things About Me

1. Do you like cheese? WAY too much...I love anything cheese related!
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No way. Never even seen it
3. Do you own a gun? Nope. Ben won't ever let us.
4. Your favorite song? When you Wish Upon a Star...I guess! haha
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? WAY nervous. Especially the gyno. I about pass out!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like em. but I'm not ALWAYS in the mood. I don't buy them for our house, cuz they're bad for you, and not that filling anyway!
7. What's your favorite love song? right now...hmmm....something in your eyes..
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? milk
9. Can you do push ups? maybe one or two!
10.Is your bathroom clean? not right now it isn't. but tonight it will be!
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.
12. Favorite Hobby? Organizing. I actually LOVE getting things organized. And I also love taking pictures and blogging, and going swimming
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? my bedroom eyes..haha I dunno!
14. Do you have A.D.D.? not really...maybe sometimes!
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I think WAY too much. I obsess about the future.
16. Middle Name: Woolsey
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: My job stresses me out, if those doctors come up here one more time to ask me about patients I'll scream, I can't wait to have a day off!
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought today?nadda
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, milk, diet coke
20. Current worry? When will be able to have kids?
21. Current hate? my job. but just right now. not always
22. Favorite place to be? home with Ben, or anywhere with Ben for that matter
23. How did you bring in the New Year???? With Robyn and Tyler and Ben in a cabin up at Lake Arrowhead! I got to new years kiss Ben for the first of many times!
24. Where would you like to go?I want to go on a Eruopean cruise!
25. Who do I tag? Everyone on my friends list.
26. Do you own slippers? yes and I LOVE to put them on!
27. Do you like to spend or save money? Save. Spending stresses me out!
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no I think I hate it
29. Can you whistle? not very good!
30. Favorite color?purple
31. Would you be a pirate? if I could hang with the movie cast--yes. But they are too dirty for me otherwise!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I am usually too groggy to sing in the shower
33. Favorite girl's name? Gabrielle
34. Favorite boy's name? Andrew
35. What's in your pocket right now? nothin
36. Last thing that made you laugh? something last night, like the dog not daring to go through her doggy door haha. but today, not really any laughter!
37. Best bed sheets as a child? the flowered print ones that were nice and cool when I climbed in!38. Worst injury you've ever had? I broke my collar bone when I was 2. I still have vague memories of it. I remember it HURT so bad!
39. Do you love where you live?I REALLY DO. Orange county is beautiful and full of good people!
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1
41. Who is your loudest friend? My mom is the loudest I know. Then maybe ben's friend Kennessa.
42. Who is your most silent friend? Danielle
43. Does anyone have a crush on you? umm...hopefully nobody besides my husband!
44.Do you wish on shooting stars? When I see them, yes. I haven't seen one in nearly a year!
45. What is your favorite book? I love the Twilight series, and anything by Mary Higgins Clark!
46. What is your favorite candy? chocolate anything
47. Favorite Sports Team? utah Jazz
48. What do you want played at your funeral? Where Can I turn for Peace
50. First thing you thought of when you woke up? Oh crap I turned my alarm off instead of snooze! Where's ben?
51. Favorite dessert? chocolate cake!
52. Best childhood memories? my backyard in Vegas had a pool, peach and apricot trees, and I had some interesting neighbors! I loved the ice cream truck and going to Wet N Wild, and going boating on our boat. I also loved visiting Cedar to see my family!

1 comment:

Chanelle said...

I couldn't believe my EYES when you said you didn't sing in the shower. That is so uncharacteristic of you!