Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

Birthday Girl!!!

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com


Desiree is officially a 14 year old today! I got this idea from Chandi to post 14 things about the birthday girl! Here are some pictures and fun facts about Desi!



Desi and I at the Luau in Hawaii!!!
Tasha and Desi pulling some sweet moves at the beach here in Newport!!!


This is Desi's BEST friend Cheyenne. She's like family to us. They were taking pictures the day Ben and I did our Bridals. Cute girls!!!



This one is the night of my GIRLS NIGHT OUT!




Here they are on our wedding day!!!
Desi LOVES our Lady dog! She begged for me to leave her in Utah!


1. Almost everyone tells us we look the most alike out of everyone in our family. People call Desi a mini-me all the time!


2. She's about the funniest girl you will ever meet. She makes us laugh SO hard!!!


3. She is the only person in our family with blonde hair, and we always joke that she's the mailman's baby.


4. She LOVES to make dogs and cats sneeze! She sticks her fingers over their nostrils till they do so!


5. She used to call me "Kiki" when she was a baby, which progressed to "Hawken"... and eventually Kirsten.


6. She rolled down the stairs in Vegas when she was about 2 and when she got to the bottom her head made a dent in the wall. It's probably still there...

7. We have this HILARIOUS video of her at 2 years old on Easter morning. My mom is trying to get her to smile for the camera, and talk about how she needs to go to nursery. She says "I don't want to go to nursry ebry day!" Then she gets mad at Ashlee who is upstaging her with a big smile for the camera, and she yells at her "STOP! I hate you when you do dat!" Then my mom tells her to eat her waffle, and she says "Ugh Mom I HATE WASSLES!" followed by her gaping wide open mouth and lazy eye staring the camera down. HAHAHA


8. She has had more medical visits than all of us kids COMBINED. 2 MRI's, a Catscan, eye surgery, and a root canal all by the time she was 3. Poor kid!


9. She has been taking dance classes for 6 years and is AMAZING at it. She has a very strong determination to grow and get better!

10. She has voices...and they are funny enough to make you pee your pants! She always has new ones, and they get better and better! I think she gets that from me...but I'm not sure ;)


11. Once when we were leaving for a vacation, she was laying her head on the door, and when my mom went around to open it, Desi's head flopped down and sorta fell out of the car. It was SO funny..you had to be there, but we still laugh about it!


12. She has the biggest heart you'll ever see. She helps out our neighbor on a daily basis. She has 4 kids now, 3 under the age of 2 1/2. Desi has always been her little helper, and LOVES taking care of the kids. She is their favorite, and her name was one of Eli's first words!


13. Desi ALWAYS knows where EVERYONE is at all times! All you need to do is ask her, and she can tell you where mom or dad is, how long they've been gone, and when they'll be back. She's crazy good at knowing what we're all up to!


14. Desi is the most beautiful girl, inside and out! I have always been jealous of her gorgeous blonde hair and hazel green eyes. She is the glue that holds our family together, and was my first visitor to California! She flew out last weekend for and early birthday celebration! She went to Disneyland with her best friend Chy, and then Ben and I took them shopping, and to the beach! I was so sad to see her go, I cried! She is a WONDERFUL sister and friend, and I love her SO much!




free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Darling! I seriously can't belive that the "next generation" of Goodwin cousins is comin' up! Desi, 14?!? Bryce, graduating?!?!? Mandy & Cass in college?!?!?! Sheesh, where does time go? Cute post. :)

Errin said...

your such a awesome sister! You guys are so lucky to have each other! :)