Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

Chicken Noodles!

YAY! I am so excited and proud of my first batch of chicken noodles! My mom has always made these yummy home made noodles, and is always being asked to make them for people. So after watching her and helping many many times, I felt ready to do it myself! I bought my first noodle maker on Tuesday night and could hardly wait to make some! Here are some pictures from my fun day of cooking!






The first two are of me actually making the noodles. 
The next one is the corpse of the chicken that lost it's life to make my batch of noodles
Then there's my yummy noodles cooking in the pot!
Followed by my wonderful mess I made
And then finally the yummy bowl of noodles I ate for dinner! 
YUM YUM YUM!












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a good idea! I should have taken pictures of the enchiladas I made last night! DANG! I'm glad you are loving work, it makes me happy to hear that!

Errin said...

I've always wanted to make home-made noodles... hummm, maybe I will just have to give it a try! They look delichhh!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Geez look at how yummy that is! Aren't you just little miss betty Crocker! You will have to get me the recipe and maybe I'll attempt to try that! :)