Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wedding pics!


Here are some fun pretty wedding pictures from Mikki's shots of our wedding day! I had to put over 20 on cuz I wanted everyone to see how fun our day was!

I loved this! It was funny with Ben trying to hold onto me with my slick dress!
our rings
I remember our kisses were SO good this day!
Dancing with my daddy!
I loved Dancing with Ben! he's so good!
Leaving for the Caribbean!
Ben now has FIVE sisters to have fun with!...so do I!
I love this shot. Really cool! I love my flowers!
Lauren singing "I'll Be Seeing You"

I'm crying listening to Lauren sing SO beautifully!

Sweet little Mckenzie!
Jake and Lauren
Get ready girlies!
Chanelle and Elliot...or Chanelliot

I LOVE singing with Ben! It's the best...
my sweet cousin Ryan who wanted his picture with "the princess"! cute!
Cutting that famous cake!
Ben was nice...

I think he was nervous I'd be mean..but I wasn't!



Yummy cake!
Ready to greet people!
We had SUCH good food!
Singing....





3 comments:

Jer & Mick said...

I love wedding pics! It reminds me of my happy day! You looked beautiful!!

The Allen Family said...

LOVE them all!!! :) I love when you get your pictures back because you get to experience the entire day again! :) XOXO!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

HOw fun!!! Totally good day!!!