Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dress up!

Ben and I get to do some of the most fun things together, and enjoy so many random moments thanks to the fact that he works for Opera Pacific!  This particular time, the costume department needed to rent out costumes..so they had Ben and I dress up in them last night--full wig and makeup as well--for a photo shoot! It sounded fun! At first all they needed was Ben, but then the singer who fit the costume couldn't make it-so they used me, and it was weird cuz I was a PERFECT fit into the costume! These costumes are from the show Falstaff. We spent two and a half hours, start to finish, doing this photo shoot! The actual pictures only took 20 seconds...but it was still fun! :) I never got Ben in full costume cuz I was being made up while he was getting his pics taken. But I took pictures of the process!

Ben getting his head wrapped for the wig...
I wish you could see more detail in this pic...I had to take them all with my phone cuz I forgot the camera!
I think he looks depressed here..cuz he's so old and weird looking! hahaha
Let me just say...my husband thought I was the sexiest vixen on earth last night. I had more clevage than EVER! haha!
The whole costume was SO fun. I was in a full corsette and everything! 
A little blurry...but you get the idea! :) Lucky us eh?

4 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

Looks like fun! I love getting dressed up. I actually have a question about costumes. I'm directing the play Seussical for the fall musical at the high school this next school year, and I wondered if SGMT rented out their costumes, or would let me borrow them or something. Jeff and I saw it when you were in it. You guys did great. What was the directors name? Or who would I get a hold of to ask about costumes?

The Allen Family said...

How fun!!!!!! That's the best FHE ever! :) Love ya!

Aubrey said...

How great! I think it would be so fun to dress up like that! Nate'll do it for Halloween, but I don't know otherwise. This year I think we're going to try and pull of Phantom and Christine. I'm excited!!! It's so nice to not have to drive through the snow. and I LOVE the sun!!! California sounds fantastic! Let me know how job searching goes. Not hungry for #2 yet, Aria's still a handful. But we're willing to take them as they come. :)

Katie Nikolaus said...

You're hot...