Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

New addition...

So...we did it. We fell in love with a kitten and we're keeping her! She is white with blue eyes..and so soft! she came from a litter that was born in the Tyrrel's attic, so she's really mellow. She loves to play with Lady and they have become best friends! We're now a family of four!!! Her name for now, because we just can't choose is Zzyyxx Intertia Snowball Squirts Tyrrel. Zzyyxx because it's an exit between Cali and St. George, which is sorta symbolic of our relationship, Intertia because of an inside joke with Breanna, Snowball, cuz she's white, and Squirts cuz she squirted poop in our bed the other night. (yes it was gross) So her name is long, but I think we'll mostly call her "the kitty" anyway. We love our little white kitten! haha

My attempt at a photo shoot :)

They really love each other so much!

She no longer eats this stuff, it's what gives her the "squirts"

Close-up! Look at those pretty blue eyes!

They WERE napping when I came over to take this picture, but they look awake right as the flash goes off. Haha..my little animal family...hey it's curbing the baby hunger!

8 comments:

Robyn said...

Ahhhgh!! You guys are such suckers!! I can't blame you wanting a little cute pet but you know how I feel about cats... can't wait till our reunion for your bday in 8 days! hurray!

Robyn said...

By the way when tyler read your comment to me about my hair he said that your thing said you had cut your hair barely longer than BEN'S. I was like WHAT???? phew! that would have been kinda crazy. But I can't wait to see yours!

The Allen Family said...

Haha! You suckers! What a cute family! :) She really is cute and I love her name! Congrats! :)

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Love kitties!! :) We have three Kittens now, :) We need to find them good homes :) they are so cute!

Errin said...

K, I really love reading your blog, its always filled with fun adventures! and this kitty is so cute!!!!!!

Brock and Kensey said...

What a cute little family you have haha. I love it!! It looks you guys are having fun!!

Jer & Mick said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!...don't get freaked out i know ...it said so on facebook! Have a wonderful day!

The Swapp's said...

Oh.. I miss all my kitties.. one lives with my mom and the other with brett's mom.. but we have an apartment we can't have them at right now so thats just how it is. But Im glad you found me I saw some of your wedding pics on someones page.. you looked gorgeous, Im so glad you are doing well and look so happy.