Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pregnant Dreams...

Before I get into what could be SO boring for anyone to read...I'll let you see the latest belly picture. This is actually last week, but I don't feel like I've changed a WHOLE lot. As of yesterday I am FULL term! I am trying to do a few things to get this labor thing started..but so far nothing. Let's hope he's here soon! I'm SO ready to meet my little boy!

So those who know me well know that I have WEIRD dreams. I know there are not many dreams that are NOT weird..but I guess what makes me odd is I remember almost ALL of my dreams. Since being pregnant I have had increasingly odd dreams...but I feel like I had the weirdest of them all a few nights ago. I can't get it out of my head so I'm going to write it out....err type it out! If you feel like reading, great. If not, I won't be offended!

Not sure how it started..as most dreams..but for some reason I was dead. Kirsten had ceased to be Kirsten. But my spirit was still alive, and I had to be someone ELSE. I had my same mind, but to everyone I was known as this other person, and I had to BE this person until SHE died. Much like re-incarnation I guess, but I didn't start as a baby. So who was I? Well I bore a striking resemblance to Lindsay Lohan. In fact as the dream progressed I was her twin sister...or something. I was ok with it, I guess Lindsay is a pretty girl when she's not all wacked out. And it was weird to be that skinny..as I have NEVER been that skinny in my life.

As the dream progressed I was swimming in a lazy river type thing..a river that just went in a circle around this section of land. I was a little nervous to do this, because apparently this is where my current "person" would die..and I was going to have to become someone else. I wish I could remember who that person was...another actress...but ANYWAY in the mean time I could hear the voice of this guy I worked with at InfoWest. I looked down and he was a trout. A swimming trout...and beside him..as he explained to me..was his girlfriend Patty. He explained that they had always loved fish and really wanted to try life as a fish, and since it wouldn't be a LONG life if they hated it, they hadn't lost much. WOW. Really?

I honestly can't remember the rest, I would have if I had typed this out the morning after the dream..but it was WACK!!!

My next dream happened this morning. Ben and I were driving through California, in the area we used to live. But the way we were driving was almost like MarioKart on the Wii...weird. So we decide to drive by our old apartment. Only it looked NOTHING like our old apartment. It looked more like a laundromat..but I didn't realize this..in my dream it was normal. We got out of our car and were wandering around but didn't want our old landlord to see us. So we were sneaking around and suddenly Ben thought someone saw us so we were laying down under the stairs hiding. It was gross! So we finally escaped to our car, which was now a big white truck..and the landlady saw us and said something to Ben. When he got in the truck he said she'd told him we needed to take care of that fridge we'd left behind. I yelled out the window "It's been a YEAR! YOU TAKE CARE OF IT!!!!" But then I came to my senses and realized we had a big truck, why not be nice and haul it off ourselves? Maybe we could sell it on Craigslist or something. So we drove around the corner to where all the leftover fridges were (By the way we DID leave our fridge for the guy who moved in after us, but he said it had gone rotten or bad or something in the time it took him to move in. Weird..) So I found our old fridge, opened it and BLEH! It had old peach skins and maggots and I swear I could SMELL it for real in my dream. Ben had wandered off so I went to find him. I was in a field and as he came towards me, so did a raccoon! It started jumping up on me! I was screaming bloody murder, trying to get back in the truck with our kitty and Figaro. Then I woke up. Ok...and that was a mid morning nap dream. YIKES.

I've never been one for recurring dreams, but the ones I seem to have relate in some way to:

Disneyland (or any theme park my mind remembers) namely Wet N Wild as well..
Airports (forgetting ticket, or luggage or missing my flight)
Having my baby but not feeling any sort of love for it...those suck
Realizing it's the end of a semester of high school and I have been MISSING my math class ALL semester! How will I pass the final?!
Being in high school again and not remembering the combo to my locker
The ocean or Lake Powell. I never seem to ENJOY that dream though..it's always a scary one.

Anyone else have any recurring dreams?

3 comments:

Missy said...

I've had one but its really weird. But being prego does that to you. Unfortunatly all the wierdness will stop once Connor comes. Then you don't sleep very much!! Let me know when he comes.

Marci said...

i had strange dreams with my first pregnancy but not with this one that i can remember anyways. since you are going to a midwife (if i remember right) did she tell you anything about prime rose oil??? read a few things about it and was wondering if it is supose to help you go into labor....what things has she told you that you could do???? in two weeks im going to start trying to make this kid of mine come out too so im trying to get info on what to do!!!!

Unknown said...

thank you dear! You are so close!!!! Maybe we will see each other in here!!! But hopefully yours wll be better than my experience