Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Lovely Last Day...

As I posted yesterday, today is my last day at work. You'd think KNOWING that would have made it SO easy to come to work! WRONG! I just wanted to lay around and do NOTHING today! So I'm glad all my efforts to look decent today paid off with a nice going away "party" at work. There aren't that many people working in my office on Fridays..in fact only my boss and one other co worker at this moment. Another will be in within the hour. So "parties" are a little weird. More like the boss saying..hey I got cookies..everyone have one...and here's a card for you Kirsten. It was cute though, being in an office consisting mainly of men they managed to get me a card with a pink fairy on the front (the good luck fairy) that makes magical noises when it opens. Impressive right? Inside the card was a $25 Visa giftcard from the office. SO nice. I don't even think there was a going away event or gift when I left my job in Cali and I had done a LOT more for that company! Just goes to show you can never predict how people will be. I'm grateful my boss and office made me feel so special and that they are sad to see me go. Makes me feel special...


Here's a close-up of the turkey iced cookie I'm still trying to finish...frosting OVERLOAD!


The END!

1 comment:

Steven and Miranda said...

I would spend the next two weeks sleeping!!! I am slowly getting back my sleep. But....other than that YEAHHHHHHH Connor in coming.....