Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Some of you guessed it...

I'm SORRY to everyone who believed me...but APRIL FOOLS!!! Ben and I are NOT moving to Hawaii anytime soon! :) I will admit though-the story is very believable because it's half way true. Ben DID apply for a job at the museum, and we DID look into that condo in Oahu. We even emailed the owners. But we're still in the phase of...no way in H$%^ will they hire Ben. But you never EVER know! We didn't hear from school today...SO lame. SUU and Cedar as a whole are VERY inefficient! So if Ben for some reason does NOT get into the program, I'll admit we will do everything we can just to move there and get random jobs. Bank of Hawaii and the Hyatt have a LOT of job openings! :) SORRY again to everyone who was fooled! I couldn't go with the fake pregnancy thing...because I really AM prego. Oh man...did you fall for that? jk... But really, it's the oldest one in the book! SUCKERS!!!!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Well I only fell for it because I thought it would be so lame if it was an april fool's joke! :P I should have known better than to believe ANYTHING posted on your blog on this day.

kate said...

Lame.. I hate April Fools. I'm SOO gulible. :{

Shively's said...

dork---after I posted I was like, yeah it's so an April fools joke, but I figured oh well! At least it wasn't a rubber SNAKE. My poor cotty