Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pretty...




Today I'm thinking about aesthetics. When I took a childhood education class last summer I was so passionate about aesthetics and wanting to teach my children about all the beauty in the world through art, music and nature. I am SO excited to get the art gallery and competition going so I can constantly be surrounded by ALL of those things. What a huge blessing. And I think it's awesome that I felt that passion a long time before we knew this was going to be our path for life.

I just can't wait to be able to visit national parks and then stare at beautiful works of art 24-7. Things like this....

Yes...this is going to be a good day....

1 comment:

kate said...

What a great goal to have! I have high hopes of surrounding my future chiclets with art, music, and nature as well!