Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Gorakhpur..Uttar...Predesh

Or something. Someone from this country used to ALWAYS look at my stinkin blog. Til I went private for a few weeks. So if you ever wanna get rid of some weirdos just go private for a time. I don't like being private ALL the time...just miss the comments and stuff. I know I have a hard time rembering to look at private blogs. Blogger needs to make a setting so you can see when they update...oh well.

Also, have you ever tried to make fruit salad with just fruit? It's awesome and tasty. We had some apples, clementines and apples all diced up tonight and it was delightful! And not unhealthy in the least!!!

p.s. Connor threw up again tonight at dinner. It was quite a show. Projectile vomit on his high chair. GROSS!!!!

1 comment:

Avree said...

Sorry you guys have been sick, sounds awful!

I'm glad you got rid of the creeper checking your blog but I always think it's funny when people get worked up about someone from another country reading their blog. Do you really think they're going to fly around the world to kidnap your kid? It seems like we should be more concerned about the person down the street we don't know checking our blogs 20 times a day. Just a thought :)