Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Yum Yum!!


Connor had his FIRST solid food on Saturday night, May 22nd! I was going to wait til he was exactly 6 months old but he has been SO hungry at night- eating like 8-10 ounces so we figured he was ready. Boy was he EVER ready! He ate like 3-4 Tablespoons of baby food! He LOVED IT! He didn't shudder or get mad at all..if anything the food wasn't coming fast enough! I definitely have a pig child on my hands. Whenever his bottle is gone he squeals like a little piglet! :-) We love it! The next day he tried some mashed banana too..and loved that! We are having so much fun watching his new stages of life. He has such a funny little personality and makes so many new noises! He watched The Backyardigans today in his little chair...cracked me up to watch him watch! He is so mellow and sweet and makes life so exciting...I look forward to every day that I get to hang out and play with him! He's my little man and I LOVE him!
Yay for solids Connor Man!

3 comments:

Avree said...

How fun! What a little cutie! I'm so sorry about the abscess, that sounds sooooo awful! I hope it gets better soon!

KaraCampbell said...

I love all your new posts! And I would comment on all but kenzie is DONE with me being on the computer. I'm so happy we got to visit and catch up! Connor is a sweetheart, so is Ben for making us dinner, and so are you for letting us drop by when you werent feeling 100%. Love ya!

Robyn said...

Connor is getting soo big and cuter and cuter everyday! He looks a lot bigger here than he did in March. I'm glad he is loving his yummy dinner. Hope he can get a full belly for a good ni-night!