Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

Connor and I went to St. George last week on Wednesday. My dad happened to be close by and picked us up so we could go down for a visit! I was going to go to the doctor..but I didn't feel like it so we played instead! It's always fun for me to visit because my sisters are all so sweet with Connor and love playing with him! Wednesday we hung out at home, my mom had to go to mutual, she is the young women's president of her ward. Connor went to sleep and Ashlee and I decided to go to the store to get some cookie dough and scrapbooking stuff. I was in such a silly mood..it's not often that I get to be away from Connor and LOUD! haha..I was changing all the songs she played into fart songs. The last song she played the first two words were "Thunder rumbles.." I laughed SO hard I cried! The next morning my mom and I were sitting outside on the porch swing and said something about going to Vegas sometime...then it turned into this impromptu spontaneous thing in which we packed up and left an hour and a half later! We picked up Tasha and Desi from school and surprised them with the news.

Desi didn't know, however, until we teased her that we were going to a movie then preceded to miss every turn and somehow end up on the freeway headed south...oops! Ha ha she was freaking out and made us all laugh so hard! We got there and checked into the time share, went swimming for a bit, then to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes- our favorite! I got to see my bestie Lauren for a brief moment at Target where we bought an umbrella stroller for Connor. So nice to see her! On our way to shop at town square we stopped and watched the airplanes taking off and landing at the Vegas airport. This little spot is somewhere we went often when I lived in Vegas. Connor mostly wanted to watch the traffic driving by behind us..but did watch a few planes! I tried to get these shots in order...but it cracks me up to see him follow the plane from the beginning of the runway landing to the end!

Then we headed to Town Square where we did shopping at the MAC store, H&M and then got Fro-Yo at Yogurtland. Connor was SO tired by the end of the trip so I did a naughty thing and let him lick my fro-yo spoon. He LOVED it..naturally.

The next day we went to the pool right after eating breakfast (my mom made a fun mess of eggs...) and had SO much fun swimming with Connor! I seriously have such a hunk of a baby boy! He got checked out the most at the pool I think...ha ha. We headed home after getting some lunch..nobody wanted to shop anymore...ha ha. We had such a fun time- our first girls trip with baby Connor! He was a champ and had a blast! I love my sisters so much and I'm so glad they love Connor so much. He adores each one of them and has so much fun with them!

No comments: