Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Today while cleaning out the baby's room...

Ben was in the baby's room putting the cradle together that I slept in as a baby, and helping me clean things out of there, as it had become our junk room. After a while he called Figaro into the room and wouldn't let me in. This is why...

Yes I laughed...yes I felt bad for him. I didn't let him hobble around for too long because I knew how stupid he must've felt.

Figaro had a rough day today...while I was in the bathroom he came running in from outside like he'd seen a ghost and tried to hide behind me. I looked down at him to see bunches of leaves stuck to each of his paws and his tail. Someone had run through sap somehow then gotten a whole tree stuck to him! He was scared to death because he could NOT get these leaves off. Poor dog. He has a rough life sometimes. We sure do love our Figaro. His life is about to be turned upside down so in the meantime we make sure he knows how much we love him. He is honestly my little best friend!

Thanks little man for making my life so entertaining, and putting up with your dad when he gets bored! :)

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Kind of exciting! I love breaking out my old stuff too. Aria still sleeps with my blankets all the time. It's kind of nostalgic for me. Love it.

Errin said...

haha, i love it!! !And yay for the babies room!

Steven and Miranda said...

That is just like my brother to do that! I now know he will NEVER grow out of torturing animals!

Shively's said...

so funny! I can't wait to see the baby's room!