Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

It's a.....

Well we found out yesterday what color we are going to be buying from now on......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
BLUE!!!



Below he is waving hi to us :)The ultrasound tech swore he was smiling in this picture! I kinda see it...looks like he has fat lips I think...ha ha. his face is on the left
I think he looks like a peaceful little poser right here...with his hands tucked on the side of his face, he looks like he is content and smiling just a little here! :)
He kept his hands right by his face the entire time, here he is with his left hand in front of his face with his fingers spread, and the right had by his little ear.
Waving hi again :)
This one explains itself...

My favorite shot aside from the one that told us he was a boy...our little thumb sucker!
I was SO nervous/excited to find out yesterday...I really had my heart set on a boy. Everyone who knows my dad knows he's the most excited right now that we're finally bringing a boy into the world. Those who know my mom know she's a LITTLE sad she can't dress up a grand daughter...but she'll get used to the idea VERY soon! :) Both of our parents are SO excited as are WE!

I was just waiting for the ultrasound tech to tell me it was a girl..it's amazing how they can SEE it right away. She asked if I could tell and I said "uh no..." I really couldn't even tell where the head was at that point! haha..then she said it's a boy and I said "REALLY?!" and started to cry. Not buckets of tears, just little happy tears. Ben was smiling from ear to ear and we had fun taking about 35 pictures of the little guy. As you can see I couldn't narrow it down to just 2 or 3.

I bought like 5 boy things yesterday...it's going to be SO fun! I already have an idea of how I'll decorate his room and everything! YAY we're having a bouncing BABY BOY! :)

10 comments:

Lauren said...

OH MY... I am SO EXCITED!! I love the pic of him sucking his thumb. Man, that's cute! Congratulations you guys. Can't wait to meet your little man!!

According to Ana said...

how exciting!
congratulations

now the fun part

shopping
and picking out the a name

Katie Nikolaus said...

I'm so excited for you guys! He looks like such a cutie already! I agree with Ana, now the fun starts with all the shopping and the name-picking!

The Schmutz Family said...

Yay. Congrats again!! I swear everyone has boys first. I am so excited for you.

kate said...

Congrats!! It's seems like EVERyONE is having boys right now. He's going to have tons of friends to play with!

Chanelle said...

Yahoo! I love little boys. Little girls are great too but you'll have a perfect little boy to protect his younger siblings. You're family is going to love him also being so girlified, Ben won't be so left out. Oh, yay! Congrats Kirst!

Avree said...

Congratulations! I was a little nervous to have a boy but it's been wonderful!

Brittany said...

So fun getting those ultrasounds, I love looking at them! We are having a boy too! I can't wait i'm getting so excited.

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

That is great, I think boys are the best! It is so fun I am really excited for you guys!

I am excited for your Dad too. You will have to us his name some how? Jessica "Ricks" just had a boy and they are the same way no boys in the fam. so she used her Dads name for his middle name. I thought it was cute!

Anyway that was long... have fun shopping, boys are fun to I promise.

Jeff and Rayni Dean said...

I love the 3D ultras0unds! They are so much fun. I have a pic of roar sucking her thumb too! That's so cute! I am suber excited for you. Yay!