Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Five second videos! :)

So the 20 week ultrasound was fun today, I got to watch baby on a big screen in front of my face. Yeah don't worry, I was sitting there watching the tech's screen and Ben asked if I could see the screen. "Yes I can honey"...and I guess he realized I was still looking at the tech's screen because he nudged me and pointed out the HUGE flat screen tv right in front of my face. Wow..

Anyway it wasn't as fun as the one we paid for in SG, the pictures had to be more technical and such and he was so active it was hard to get any good pictures. So when I got home I was excited to see that I had some videos on the disc she gave us too! So here are some five second snippits of our little guy kicking his way around my uterus! :)




And for your viewing pleasure, the first "tummy" shot of me. I finally feel like I look pregnant and not just bloated...so here I am at 20 weeks! Connor has been measuring 4-5 days early ever since I had my first ultrasound, but we're sticking with the same due date. But according to his size I am 20 weeks and 2 days today. Oh well...he'll come when he's done right ?
Oh and don't mind Figaro, he literally never leaves my side. :)

7 comments:

Avree said...

You look so cute! I remember being so glad when my stomach started looking pregnant and not just fat, but just wait until the end, you'll be wanting it smaller! :)

Teria Brooks said...

looking good ;) Those videos were adorable. Made me want to cry.

KaraCampbell said...

I agree with Avree, it wont be long until you want your belly to be smaller! You look so cute though!

Lauren said...

i love seeing him in motion!!! agh!!!

Alicia said...

Very cute!!! I did the same thing with the tv screens...my hubby had to point out the big one (but to my defense the ultrasound lady kept pointing things out on the small one, so naturally that is where I looked :) Oh and...CUTE NAME!!! You know I gotta love it (my little guys too)!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Cute name conner!! :)

Scott & Betsy & Fam said...

Hi, I love you so much. I'm so happy for you finally getting to be a mother. You have been such a good helper with me raising your little sisters. You were always doting on them and doing fun things with them. You are going to be the best mother in the whole world. My little grandson is so lucky to have you as his mother. I can't wait to see what being a grandma is all about.
I miss you, see you soon.
Mom