Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

We did it!!!!

Well I'm posting this from 39,000 feet in the air...weird! We are flying to Florida and our cruise leaves tomorrow! Just happy to report we finished the semester! Ben passed his incredibly hard accounting class among others and I completed 24 credits with almost all A's!!!! Miracle really... And a lot of hard work! Can't wait to re-charge our batteries and then come home to play with Connor for 3 weeks without classes, homework and craziness!!!

Happy December everyone!!!

2 comments:

KaraCampbell said...

Wahoo! Have a blast. You two definitely deserve it! Safe flying and sailing!

kate said...

Well done lady!!

You're giving me hope that having a baby and going to school is possible.!! {not pregnant, but I know I'll be before I finish up!:) }