Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Free Christmas Cards!

Hey everyone, if you haven't seen this promotion yet, it's a good one! 50 FREE Christmas cards for bloggers! All you have to do is go to THIS link to put in your information and post a blog about how wonderful Shutterfly is!

So, on that note....

They have a lot of REALLY cute designs to choose from this year, and not only that, they have other awesome products! I get e-mails almost daily from them with their latest promotions or sales on their best items.

I just made a photo book to illustrate our Fall Adventures and it was the EASIEST photo book I've made thus far! I love finding easy ways to document things...and Shutterfly definitely has what I need!

Have fun making your holiday cards or other fun things on their site! Click HERE for their homepage to sign up and get started!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Your baby is so cute!!