Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Party 2010



We were home just in time for the annual Goodwin Family Christmas Party! It was so much fun- it's one of my favorite parts of the holiday season. I love my family and we all have so much fun- especially when Santa gets there and we get to laugh at all his funny jokes! He's the best Santa and we look forward to him coming all year! :-)

Connor had so much fun on Santa's lap! He wasn't afraid at all and while Santa tried to hide from him so he wouldn't scare him, Connor eventually looked right at him and didn't blink an eye! Reminds me of his one year old doc appointment when he just watched the nurse prick his finger and draw his blood...he never even whimpered! Such a good baby...

Here are some pics of the fun party!


The cream puff tree Ben made from scratch!!! MMMMM....

And with that...I'm all caught up on blogging until tomorrow! :-) Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: