Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Sweet

As I was walking to class today, I was taking a different route. Ben and I drove together since Connor is at his grandparent's house in St. George- so I walked from the top of campus to the bottom. I passed some old ladies who were apparently having some type of yard sale. As I passed one of them said "Hello!" I said hi, but was afraid they were going to try and sell me something...how sad that was my first thought...but instead, they then said "Have a good day at school!" Sweet right? I realized..wow...it's Friday! And it is NOT off to a bad start! YAY! So here's to a good Friday that will be followed by a fantastic weekend! :)

In other news, I am seriously loving ALL of my classes. It's so fun when you are in your major and all of your classes sort of overlap. And things are FINALLY starting to pick up and get busy. Weird to think that in 3 more months this hectic 24 credit semester will be OVER! And guess what we're doing when it's done????

Going here....
That's Cozumel, Mexico...and we're going to check out the ancient ruins. I can't wait for that...

Then we're going to go BACK to:

Grand Cayman- the site of our honeymoon. Yeah I could have gotten a more descriptive picture, but this is SO beautiful, right?

All because we are going to fly here:


Miami--I've never been and we are spending a day there!

Then we are jumping on one of these:
Yep- we're going on a cruise. We've never been on one together--and we are SO excited. Sad that we are leaving our sweet boy for a week--but it will be at the end of a VERY long busy semester and I'm sure even he will be ready for a break. He'll get to play and be spoiled at grandma's! This is our graduation trip--since we could be moving for a job anytime after the new year. You read that right--if Ben gets a good enough job he could finish out school from wherever he gets said amazing job. But more than likely we will be around til at least May.

Yes- you can be jealous. It was a CHEAP trip-and we aren't paying a dime for the airfare or cruise because I'm using my $1000 from the online offer I just finished!!! :)

2 comments:

Janae and Zach said...

so happy for you! what a great trip that will be! so i just have to know whats the online offer you did to get a $1,000?! you always seem to find some great ones out there!

kate said...

You're rocking at those online offers girl!!