Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Fridays my butt...



Blunt title maybe? yeah. This is the second Friday in a row to suck the big one. I'm sitting here thinking of my highs and lows. So I thought I'd blog it for posterity and to make me happy and laugh when these days have passed.

Bad things:
-I got in a bad mood because I felt like I didn't have as much oatmeal in my bowl as yesterday. Dumb.
-Our new (new to us) Jeep Grand Cherokee (pictures later) is leaking fluid. STUPID.
-Ben stressed about the leakage and I left without kissing him goodbye because he was stressing me out. RUDE.
-I got behind a slow driver and decided to take another route. Then got stuck at a light FOREVER and realized I'd left my water bottle at home. RAGE!
- I had to wait for an idiot pedestrian to cross the street when it was NOT his turn, and NOT on the crosswalk. LAME.
-I got to my first class and someone was sitting in my "spot". This is the 3rd week of classes and I've sat there everyday. Why would she SIT THERE?! GRRRR.
- I dropped my cell phone and the battery popped out...for the millionth time. IRRITATING.

Upsides to my negatives:
-I found a parking spot WAY closer than usual because someone was leaving the lot. SCORE!
-My teacher's watch is 2 minutes off so I wasn't late for my first class. LUCK!
-I bought a diet coke at the student store because I didn't have water- and I needed a kick in the pants. DELICIOUS
-The class that came after I had to spend extra time to get my diet coke, and dropped my cell phone started late because the teacher was late. PHEW.
-My mom is home with Connor so both of his stressed out parents aren't there to bother him.
-I have a new mechanic that I LOVE because he doesn't over charge me, and knows what he's doing. He'll be available today to look at our jeep.

It's only 11:25 a.m. so this day will probably keep improving...but for now things are already evening out. Aren't Fridays supposed to be AMAZING? Maybe when they're over...for now I don't love them.

But I do love this boy:

Photo credits: Lauren Casto Photography

No comments: