Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New...

I have to post a new post because every time I come to my own blog to do anything, I see the delicious pizza from Zion Pizza and Noodle...and it makes me wanna cry. Why? Because I've started the HCG diet. Yep. I'm attempting the "impossible". I say impossible because the longest I've ever stuck to a diet as strict as this is 6 days. Every time I've ever dieted this strictly, I lose it and eat whatever is in sight. Well...this will work for a few reasons. 1. We threw away ALL of our bad food. I'm talking all we have left is some cereal and spices. Our fridge currently has only veggies, meat and condiments. And I read that cheating even ONCE on this diet sets you back 3 days. I'm not going to suffer for 3 days as a result of a weak moment! I can't wait to be skinny...seriously. I've lost all my pregnancy weight, but I was already about 30 pounds overweight when I got pregnant. And I started gaining lately...so it's time to get SERIOUS!!!

I'm not going to post what I weigh...because you'd be shocked at how much of a fatty I am...but I will say that I'm excited to NOT weigh this ever again! I hope this will jump start me, I want to be healthy after this. I am WAY too dependent on sugar and diet coke. This is the best way to kick some pretty bad habits. So here we go...so far I'm down one pound. We'll see how tomorrow looks on the scale....

More posts with pictures to come soon. Just had to get rid of that dang pizza post...

No comments: