Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rollin' down a river...


Saturday, the 24th of July we went up to Zion's for the day. We planned on going to some old cemeteries like we have in the past, and on account of it being Pioneer Day. However, after our fun tubing experience, we were hit with a crazy wild thunderstorm! It was soooo fun to enjoy the downpour of rain like that. But before this adventure, we had SO much fun tubing down the Virgin River! We did it last year and the water was a bit more shallow, so this year was a lot more fun for me..and I wasn't pregnant this time..ha ha. Ashlee took all the pictures, thank goodness she always remembers. We had our camera but never really got out of the water to take any pictures!!! I didn't collage any of them...so here are all our fun pics!



My beautiful sister above and cute parents below...


Coolest picture of Desi's hair! What a fluke shot!

Tasha swinging from the rope

Isn't my dad handsome?

Figaro even took a turn going down the river with Ben!

Connor hanging out in the shade...such a chunker (finally!)

Desi and Connor...notice the flower on his hat? Stupid Walmart didn't have any boy hats! Poor kid...

Daddy, Connor and Figaro trying to swim....

My ride down the river


Figaro swimming the doggy paddle..so funny!

YUMMY pizza at Zion Pizza and Noodle...our favorite place!


Connor doing his Pat a Cake for aunt Desi!


This is such a fun tradition we've started and I hope I can make it out here to do it again next summer! Thanks mom and dad for the pizza and day of fun!!! I'm so glad we made it out of the water just in time for the storm!

3 comments:

Avree said...

This looks like so much fun! Conner is lucky to have such a fun family!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Wow what a fun outing!

Your Mom brought your cute little guy into the orthodontist office this past week and he is so darling. I can see so mush of you in him. SO fun to have kids huh!

The Waltz's said...

KIRSTEN!! It was so fun to see pictures of you! I got your blog off of Avree's blog. Do you remember me from high school? Emily Martin then ;) it was good to see you, you have an ADORABLE little boy! Did Ben go to high school with us?