Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

7 Months!



I realize a month is only about 30 days..but SERIOUSLY? He's already one month older? I can't believe how fast time flies! It seems whenever the day comes that he turns a month older he starts doing some new things-as if to say, "So I'm older now...I think I'll do this. What do you think mom?"

It's always fun that he turns (7) months on the 1st day of each month. Get what I mean? 7/1 he turned 7 months old. Anyway....

This month he weighs:
16 lbs 2 oz!!!

He's now in the 10th percentile which is a LOT better than the .5 he was in a few months ago. He must be eating (and loving) his veggies! Not so much his fruits...but we're working on that.

Connor has started the following:

Pat-a cake (with one fist and one palm ha ha...)
Fake "coughing"...oh boy
Scrunching his nose, like this:
Needing to be snuggled before every nap and bed time (I'm ok with that...)
Sitting up all by himself! (He still falls from time to time but does great!!!)
DANCING!!! He first started doing this in his car seat and looked like a bobble-head doll..we laughed pretty hard...and now he dances while sitting up and when someone is holding him. Love it!!!
We can see his top teeth...they're on approach!!!

Every day brings a new adventure. I have SO much fun playing with Connor! When we wake up in the morning I get so excited thinking I have all day to hang out with him and find ways to have fun! He's my little friend and it's so cool that I'm never alone...he's always with me! LOVE HIM! Happy 7 month birthday Connor Bonnor!

2 comments:

Avree said...

I LOVE that picture of him with his nose all scrunched up! So cute! I can't believe he's 7 months old already, it seems like you were just barely announcing you were pregnant!

KaraCampbell said...

Love the scrunch nose! Good boy Conner on sitting up! I love it!