Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

25! Great Day...

Yesterday can be summed up in pictures..so for your viewing pleasure...my FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY!

Red Mountain spa with my mommy!

Chillaxed...



I might have struggled getting into the hammock...

Say hello to the reason I'm FRIED...

KRAVE Frozen Yogurt!
Yummy Prime Rib Dinner @ Milts....MMMM

FREE Dessert..cheesecake..it was gone before I even had time to THINK about a picture...so...

Picture I took with my NEW zoom lens! Thanks Benny! :)

It was a REALLY great day and today I'm still so relaxed from my awesome massage...sigh...can't wait for another one!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

THAT LOOKED LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!! I wish we lived closer. I hope you make it a birthday week, thats what I do. hehe. A quarter of a century old! Happy Birthday my favorite inlaw.

Rich and Cass said...

Fun! You were pretty spoiled ;)

Lyndsey Swindlehurst said...

I am glad you had such a fun relaxing bday! Massages are the best huh?! If you ever want one remember I can give ya one!

Marci said...

Looks like you had a fabulous day! I will post some pictures of the boy's room for you, it was kaylins room when he was a baby and instead of making kiptin a room right now we just have them sharing it together...we did a castle theme which back when we did it for kaylin it was super hard to find things to go in it but now there are so many prince things but its still cute...anyways i will post those for ya so you can see it soon!

kate said...

Looks like a fab BIRTHDAY!

p.s.. I LOVE Milts. We used to go there when I was younger for ladies weekend with aunts and grandma.