Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Someone finally lit the fire....

Under my butt!!!! I have been SO not in the mood for school this semester. I'm starting the third week today, but it feels like the first week still. I guess that's a good thing...it means time has yet again started moving at the speed of light.

It's so hard to get motivated with new classes and different teachers...but I'm hanging in there, and today a school friend of mine and I made a challenge for ourselves. We both have hectic lives, and want to get the mundane assignments out of the way fast. SO we decided the first one to finish our small papers and our final paper for our class gets free drinks for them and their spouse, compliments of the other couple! I've already written 3 papers today...2 more to go and then that final paper will be knocked outta the park! I really needed a little friendly competition to get things moving along! It would be so funny to have it all done by Wednesday when I see him again. He'd probably be mad cuz the competition would be over too fast!

Anyway...life has resumed in it's former exciting and busy mode. I'm once again trying to balance my life as a mother with that of wifely duties and student responsibilities. I wish I was a superhero and could go without sleep....I could get so much done so fast!

On that thought, I got to do something heavenly this past weekend....sleep until 10:00!!!!! If you're a mom you know how amazing this is, and if you're not- well....prepare. I was at my parents house and Connor slept in!!! It was AMAZING and I feel so refreshed and motivated for the week!

We started P90X last week and only did 2 1/2 videos cuz we started at a weird time...but this week we are doing it all and I'm so excited! I already feel so much better and a bit skinnier even after the two videos. Can't wait til it's been 90 days and I achieve my goal by graduation!!!

These are my Monday thoughts and rants...
and this is a picture of my beautiful sister on Jr. Prom 2011...


I feel so old. I remember when I was going to dances and she was dancing around wearing her little glasses, looking up at me with total admiration. And now it was her turn to be a pretty princess. I love my sisters...all of them! They are so beautiful and such good examples to me. I can't wait til they are married and we can travel together and have babies together! :-)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

kate said...

i've been wanting to start p90 as well!!

ugh. effort. doesn't sound very fun, but i'm sure it'll be worth it!