Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Busy Bees!











It makes it hard to breathe when I think about everything that is going on in the next 6 weeks...I have to remember it comes one day at a time!...My mom gets overwhelmed when I spout off my "to do" list, and tells me to stop being so stressed. Mom- I'm not stressed....yet. This semester has gone by so fast it blows my mind...and I can't help but thinking if I were to blink I'd be on my cruise with finals behind me when I open my eyes! Thank heavens that won't happen....

So read if you want...if not, don't.

This weekend- ward Halloween party and studying for 4 exams, and working on a paper.
Next week- parties and more parties- 4 exams, paper due, more assignments...and HALLOWEEN!!!
November 1-2nd- I'm getting my hairs did by the lovely Kensey Sharp, then working for about 16 hours on the second as a poll worker for voting day!
November 12-13th: Great Grandma's 90th birthday party time!
November 18th-19th: Going to Salt Lake with Ben for a work thing- going to go see Drowsy Chaperone and visit with my sis Ashlee at BYU!
November 24th- STUDY DAY
November 25th- THANKSGIVING!
November 26th- Ben's grandparent's 60th anniversary in Arizona...
December 1st- Connor's FIRST Birthday!!! and I'm helping with the President's Gala and the Oakridge Boys concert for my event management class...
December 4th- Connor's PARTY!!!
December 6-10th: FINALS
December 11th: FLY TO MIAMA FOR OUR CRUISE!!!

Granted this is not all happening in one week...but are you tired reading that list? I am...
And I'll have school projects in the midst of all that...I really hope it all falls into place!


By the way---I am SO happy. We all are. We are so blessed...we get to go to Institute and have that little break once a week...my mom helps us out SO much watching Connor once a week! We love having her in our house. Connor loves her so much!

Being busy really motivates me to do MORE and be a good mommy, wife and friend!

Ok...AMEN.

In other news....CONNOR HAS A TOOTH!!!! When did he grow up? I have no idea how that happened....

As evidenced by these photos we DO have time for fun!!!!


HAPPY OCTOBER!!!

No comments: