Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

I love...


I LOVE...

~Binkis all over the house...in the bed, everywhere baby has been, there is a binki waiting
~The way Connor smacks his lips ever so slightly when he's ready to eat
~How he looks over towards Ben's side of the bed when he snores or moves, in the middle of our late night feeding, almost as if he's thinking "oh, is dad here? I thought it was just us mom..."
~How he scrunches his nose when I pinch his cheeks
~How I know exactly when he's about to poop because he gets focused and quiet..ha ha
~Waking up to the sound of him farting or pooping. Atta boy!
~His fascination with lights..he could stare at the light in our room for hours
~He turns when he sees me walk into the room or hears my voice
~His eyes that I'm convinced will be BLUE
~The little sounds he makes when he's just finished eating and I'm burping him on my shoulder...right into my ear. Melts my heart!
~How intense his post sleep stretches are...he gets really into them! ha ha
~When he gets SO excited he kicks his legs and flails his hands right before a big COO!
~He's all MINE...

What a blessing this baby is! I hope this week is a GREAT week! :-)

1 comment:

Christina said...

what a little angel :) makes me want #2! i LOOOOOOOVE the picture at the top of your blog, with you holding the baby and your husband behind you. very classic!