Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cousins and Sundays






Today we tried for the second time to go to church since Connor was born. I had to wait at least a month to take him out, doctors orders, then last week Ben was gone to NYC! He had a great time and brought back some fun presents for us..a onesie for Connor that says "Party in my room at 2 a.m...bring your own bottle!" ha ha..love it. He brought me two purses and some fancy scarves...and my FAVORITE..roasted almonds and cashews from a street vendor. Now I really believe he was in NY..I love those nuts. Connor also got a piggy bank that says I <3 style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 247px; height: 320px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiQybiWtrSKeGbmhCJFZ0ks162dbK3Rbe28HKqT2y8COz7D9ryJED9e_7YaSYZCWNTkobuCv41yokMljMWvWYnBBttwHKZ0wgIqSCzW3gA7kEYbnnTnNGWCNYYNtMiLj67TEOmffowhfty6/s320/IMG_2280-1.JPG" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5427872725262473602" border="0">And Connor looked way too cute not to take a pic... I also wanted to add a picture of how cute he looked yesterday in his little hat..ha ha I love it!
And for posterity..some cute pictures of Connor and his cousin Tanner. Ben's sister and bro in law and their baby who is 6 months old came and stayed with us for a few days during Christmas on their way to MINNESOTA! They moved there for a few months and we do NOT envy the cold spell they get to live through! Good luck guys! :-)

And lastly..Connor is smiling! They are few and far between, but they are happening! Today he was laying in his diaper about to get dressed and I was talking to him..singing a little actually..I love the song "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard"...cuz I have Connor's milkshakes everyday ha ha..anyway he likes it so he smiled at his silly momma! And last night he gave Ben a big smile as well! SO FUN!!!

5 comments:

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

seriously connor is ADORABLE! You are such a wonderful Mommy!!

Steven and Miranda said...

I had so much fun! i wish we could have stayed longer!! We will stop by on our way back, for sure!!!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

OH EXCITING!!! I love baby smiles! ha ha

According to Ana said...

Ha ha his cousin is trying to eat his head.

Avree said...

Cute pictures! How fun that he's smiling already! It's nice to finally get a little recognition after all those sleepless nights and poopy diapers isn't it?! :)