Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

ZZZZZZZZ

So currently my sweet boy is taking his morning nap. He's been taking this nap since 7:45 this morning...so almost 4 hours. And aside from last night because he was a little off thanks to his 2 month shots..he has slept through the night for a week now! Mommy could NOT be happier!

To what do I attribute this miracle? LUCK. I have not tried any secrets or tricks. He's in a growth spurt and it's helping him sleep for 8-10 hours a night! YAY! :-) I've been able to put pictures in albums and frames, do laundry, clean the house, etc... so I feel like a normal human again. And he's only 2 months old!

Yesterday was SAD..poor baby getting his shots was hard. I've never heard him scream like that. Ben said he screamed louder during his circumcision.. which I am thankful to have NOT been party to.

His stats are:

Weight: 9 pounds 10 ounces 7.5 percentile
Length: 23 inches 48th percentile
Head: 15 1/2 inches 7th percentile..I think.

He's growing up right before our eyes but still a small little squirt! I love him. He's my best little friend!
Here's a picture of his poor Band-Aids...



3 comments:

Avree said...

Wow! That is amazing for a 2 month old to be sleeping through the night for such a long stretch! I hope he keeps it up! It's amazing what a difference sleep can make! He's such a cutie!

Marci said...

Lucky you! that is so awesome, now if my little guy would be so kind and do the same think i might not be a walking zombe anymore! I cant believe you little man is only 9lbs...wow kiptin is like 12lbs and i have no idea how he is growing so fast and he is not even two months old yet, seriously he has doubled himself already. i think conner is such a qt pie! congrats on all the sleep!

KaraCampbell said...

That's so good! i swear there is something to them weighing 10 LBS. That's when Kenzie started sleeping through the night. Looks like you guys are doing well! I'm still sad that I haven't seen you guys though :(