Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! We spent the weekend in St. George with my family, and had a lot of fun! Saturday night the men went to the Priesthood session and us ladies went to Lady's Night at Deseret Book then to see "The Last Song" complete with free popcorn! It was so much fun!!! Connor had a total blast, talking away at Deseret book and then having a giggle fit that lasted over 3 minutes on the way to the movie! I can't wait to figure out how to upload the video I took with my phone! He's never giggled for that long and I was cracking up! My mom was driving and I happened to sit in back with Connor and I guess he found mommy pretty funny! :-) Those are the BEST moments!

Sunday, we enjoyed watching Conference some more and playing with Connor. My sisters got Easter baskets and the Easter Bunny gave me a few fun things also! Connor got a cute froggie stuffed animal from the EB and a little clacker book from grandma!
It was such a fun day! Connor go to take his first piggy back ride with mommy, and see his grandpa Scott without his mustache for the first time in 28 years!

It was a wonderful holiday, I am so thankful for the Atonement and I know my Savior lives! Hope you all enjoyed the holiday!!!

1 comment:

linzi said...

What a cutie you've got!!! I'm excited to see his giggling fest, too!!! I bet it was heart-melting!