Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random feelings

For some reason (maybe it was the great night's sleep I got) I feel VERY motivated today!
I'm in the mood to:
Go grocery shopping
Finish laundry
Learn more how to use my fantastic camera
Play with Connor and see how many giggles I can get
Design my new Word Press Blog
Post great deals for all my friends on my Mommy blog
Eat fruits and veggies
Go for a walk (impossible today, I think there's a tornado outside)
Listen to new music
Break out the sewing machine I got for Christmas
Plan a romantic anniversary date (2 years!! Any ideas?)
Write a lullaby for Connor (I've wanted to do this for a while)
Finish my free photo book from Picaboo!

I'm going to do as many of these things as I can today...and this week..and this month!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I have gotten in moods like that many times and knowing me if I don't get to my whole list I beat myself up for it and then get depressed. I have learned that my body can't take it. Good for you to be a go getter.

Tornado hu? That is scary. Hope the weather clears up for you.